These are the basic steps to sign up for personal training services.
Ranging from weekly consults to the development of a training schedule, we have a plan to best meet your needs.
- Complete/Submit Background Information Form
Tell us about yourself! This on-line form is quick and easy to complete, highlighting your running experience. You will immediately receive an auto-response indicating that the form was received.
- Initial consultation set up
- Upon reviewing your background information, I will promptly email you (usually within 24 hours) to arrange a convenient time for an initial consultation.
- Please reply promptly to confirm or to suggest an alternative time for the initial consultation.
- This consultation is free with no pressure or obligation to sign up for anything. Your only cost for this consult is the telephone call.
- Initial consultation held
During our conversation, we will review: your current training routine, goals (running, racing, fitness, etc.), considerations regarding the development of an individually designed training program, along with any other topics you wish to discuss. I’ll answer any running or fitness-related questions you may have and provide additional information about our personal training services.
- You decide!
You will decide if our personal training services would be of benefit to you. If the answer is “yes”, a weekly telephone consultation time will be arranged at your convenience (held at a set day/time). You will then be on your way to achieving your running and fitness goal(s)!
- Payment Options
- Check or money order - Payment for coaching services can be made by check (personal, business, or certified) or money order made payable to Art Liberman and mailed to:
PO Box 32122
Charleston, SC 29417
- PayPal – Those wishing to pay by credit card or clients residing outside the United States may use PayPal. Specific transaction information will be provided during an initial consultation.